Humble Pie Served a la Laughter
I make Ieva laugh. I'm still not sure why, especially since I've discovered that she merely needs to look at me & she begins laughing. I asked her why & all she could come up with was, "I don't know. You just make me laugh." Well, I'm glad, I suppose. I told her, though, that I think God put her in my life to keep me humble. After all, it doesn't do so much for the male ego to be laughed at for no apparent reason. Maybe it's a lesson I should learn about not taking myself too seriously.
At any rate, I thoroughly enjoy playing guitar on Ieva's worship team. This is such a talented group of teens. It's odd to think that I get along best with people half my age.
So, on with the mirth!



1 Comments:
Just seeing this photo makes me smile... laughter is contagious!
Post a Comment
<< Home